Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The People of Stoke on Trent are amazing it must be the air PHEW!

I started my day at 6 am Tuesday Morning and It is now 10 past Midnight Wednesday Morning, woweeee I have just arrive to drop into my cushioned pit to dreamsville. I can hardly keep my eyes open so let me say sorry cos I am going to sleep and this will be just a few tiddley words. We Went to Stoke on Trent to day to the council offices I was fantastic the people that run it are so special kind and helpful, they all smile and help well beyond their call of duty. Thank you all.
Outside in the blazing sun later t'was like being on holiday. Then to Hanley to BJb to pick up some keys, all hi, hello, welcome and smiles like old friends, Amazing. Then on to Cobridge to a fantastic Community Center where we just kept laughing and talking with the reception lady Jane and Carol the cleaner, more fun than a day at the seaside, they have Rock n roll dances, long leg fancy dancing nights and wild 60s party nights!! unbelievable and we got a guided tour we got and laughs and smiles and help and directions, God Bless Stoke on Trent and your lovely 5 towns people I can't fault you, I come home this eve tired and happy. My driver Andy Mcdoo the Scots Juggler was so impressed he never stopped talking about the hospitality all the way home. I say "forget the coast" every day is a holiday in Stoke. Love ya and I will see you again soon Ugli

No comments: