Monday, September 10, 2007

Thinking and working out my first show for next Sunday

It is six thirty in the mist of this Tuesday morning Sept 11 2007, I am over looking the city from my office, I am thinking over my programme for broadcasting on the brand new World Wide Internet radio station from Manchester http://www.manchesterradioonline.com/ for this next Sunday from 2 pm to 4 pm, I have asked every Radio Station that has approached me over the last ten years and not one would let me do a single show for 2 hours at the weekend, they all insisted on 3 hours a day for 6 days a week and that would to me be a JOB, my reply was always the same, Thanks but No thanks. Now these two upfront thinking people Dave and Paul and their team who have put this radio station together have welcomed me on board with open arms. Now it is also quite wonderful that I actually do not need be concerned, I have discovered over the years that the more I empty my mind the more the universe fills all of the blanks. Already with 4 days to go I have 90% of the music and all of the content, I just love the pleasures of broadcasting. Many years ago I found the secret of life, which is "Never Run when you can walk, Never walk when you can stand, Never stand when you can sit, Never sit when you can lie down" and when you lie down, affirm and be grateful to the universe for what you have, ask for the answers to all on going questions and tasks to be shown to you and then finally lie perfectly still, breath deeply and steadily and still you mind to quieten that persistent voice that talks in your head. Once that is done at each opportunity then the world will give you every thing that you need. One other thing I can recommend is write down everything that you think of that you plan to do and everything that you wish to remember, cut out things from newspapers and magazines that turn you on and excite you, interest you or that just grab your attention and you will have a great life. Pay attention to the things in your life and thoughts that feel not right to you and work towards amending those items, self repair is more important than anything, for you are the master of your future and you need to be in top form. Remind yourself what is good and what is bad and pick the correct path, for sure only you truly know that answer. Be aware The conscious mind thinks it knows, however your intuition absolutely knows. Love yourself before all others then you can be a love spreader and not a muck spreader. Ugli 07.02 The beautiful pale orange sun is battling over the horizon through the eastern edge of the receding mist into my window Wow. I am just thinking of my friends Iain and his wife Dewi. I said to them once that real life has no better feeling than breakfast every morning on your own south facing patio. They left the UK this year and found a little island off the coast of Indonesia and have built a house on the beach. They text to me this week and said my room is ready and every morning breakfast is in the sun on the patio, how can I not go. Ugli 7,07am

No comments: